Buffalo Chicken Balls!!!
This recipe was given to me by a friend who found it on the internet and since I am a HUGE buffalo chicken wing fan, I decided to try it! Well as you can see they came out looking more like Buffalo Chicken Blobs than Buffalo chicken balls but I don’t care because they tasted soooooo good and so good for you too! FYI I think I might have overmixed them and it specifically says not to do that. xoxoxo
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 28 meatballs
Serving Size: 4 meatballs
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut the celery, carrot and green onion into large chunks and throw into a food processor.
- Pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, 1/2 the hot sauce and the blue cheese.
- Gently fold together to combine, but don’t overmix.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs – you should get about 28 small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, put the rest of the hot sauce and the butter into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave about 30 seconds, until butter melts.
- Stir well to combine.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the meatballs onto a serving dish and drizzle with butter/hot sauce mixture.
WW PP 4; Calories 157; Total Fat 8.7g; Saturated Fat 3.5g; Trans Fat 0.0g; Cholesterol 87mg; Sodium 741mg; Total Carbohydrates 5.8g; Dietary Fiber 0.6g; Sugars 0.8g; Protein 13.8g